Service requests sent via email will be checked Monday thru Friday during normal business hours. For all emergency requests, those causing imminent danger to persons or property, please contact
emergency service personnel (e.g., fire department) or your local utility provider company.
Emergency, as defined by our Warranty, includes the following:
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 45 degrees.
- Total loss of air conditioning when the outside temperature is above 85 degrees.
- Total loss of electricity. (Check with utility company prior to reporting this circumstance)
- Plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply be shut off or total loss of water. (Again, check with your water department to be certain the problem is not a general outage in the
- Gas leak. (Contact your utility company or HVAC contractor if leak is at the furnace or water heater supply lines.)
- Water heater is nonfunctional.
Program only applies to homes enrolled in the 2-10 warranty program